Friday 12 August 2016

Pop up markets prove a hit

A MUMTREPRENEUR has been delighted by the success of a series of pop-up markets around North Solihull.
Sinead Latham decided to organise the Cheeki Monkeys nearly-new sales at local venues following a period of maternity leave.
The events, which offer toys, clothes and other children’s items, have been held at Marston Green Parish Hall and Arden Hall, Castle Bromwich.
Such is their popularity, talks are already underway to roll out the venture to a third location – Chelmsley Wood’s Three Trees Centre.
Mum-of-one Sinead said she had been delighted by the local response.
“When I finished my maternity leave, I really wanted to do something that would allow me to stay closer to home,” said the 35-year-old.
“I think it’s something a lot of mums are considering because it gives that extra bit of flexibility.”
The next sale will be taking place at Arden Hall on September 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment